CANADA IMMIGRATION 67 POINTS CALCULATOR
Get in Touch
Free evaluation of your Assessment
Canada is always in need of skilled immigrants who can help in-country economic development. To move to Canada as a skilled worker, you have to apply for a Canada PR Visa through the Express Entry program, one of the major programs under Canada immigration. It is the fastest immigration pathway for a PR Visa. It manages the profiles of immigrants under the following three federal immigration programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
How many points are required for a Canada PR Visa?You have to score 67 out of 100 to apply for a PR Visa through the Express entry program. After you have 67 points and have met the following minimum requirements, you can create a profile in the express entry program:
- Language Skills: You must get a minimum level of CLB (Canadian Language Benchmark) level 7 for one official language in all four abilities (Speaking, Reading, Writing, and Listening). The candidate is required to get 6 per band in IELTS for the English language.
- Work Experience: You must have a minimum of one year of work experience in the past 10 years in the field of work that is categorized under NOC (National Occupation Classification) skill type 0, A, or B.
- Education: Minimum high school diploma/degree or certificate that is equivalent to the Canadian education system. ECA (Education Credential Assessment) is mandatory for your educational qualifications.
- Age: Candidate must be a minimum of 18 years of age to be eligible to apply.
- Proof of funds: Must provide proof of settlement funds to show that you will be able to support yourself and any accompanying family members for their move to Canada.
How to calculate 67 points for Canada PR Visa?The minimum number of points for a PR Visa is 67 out of 100. These points are awarded based on the following factors:
- Language Skills – Maximum 28 points
- Education – Maximum 25 points
- Work Experience – Maximum 15 points
- Age – Maximum 12 points
- Arranged Employment – Maximum 10 points
- Adaptability – Maximum 10 points
|Age||18 – 35||12|
|47 & above||00|
|Bands||6||6||6||6 to 7||=||CLB 7|
|Bands||7 – 7.5||7||7||8||=||CLB 9|
|Bands||8 – 9||7.5-9||7.5 – 9||8.5 – 9||=||CLB 10|
|Diploma 3 Years after Higher Secondary||19|
|Diploma 3 Years after 10th (High School)||15|
|Work Experience||1 Year||09|
|2 – 3 Years||11|
|4 – 5 Years||13|
|Spouse/ Adaptability||Spouse IELTS||05|
|Arranged Employment||You get points if you have a job offer of a minimum of one year from a Canadian employer. Job-offered must be:
If in case you are not able to score 67 points or higher, you can follow the below mentioned things to increase your PR Visa score:
- Improve your language skills
- Get a job offer from a Canadian employer
- Pursue a higher degree, diploma, or certificate
Ready to Migrate to
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.