Canada Express Entry
Get in Touch
Free evaluation of your Assessment
Express Entry Program in Canada
Are you seeking Express Entry Canada for establishing a new life in the country? Express Entry is the fastest and most popular pathway for newcomers seeking a new life in Canada. Express Entry organizes and processes applications for people who wish to immigrate to Canada and acquire Canadian permanent residence.
Getting started with Express Entry
Discover your Express Entry and Canadian immigration options by taking our free online assessment. Chopra Immigration can offer you the best assistance in Express Entry Program in Surrey, Canada.
How can I apply for Express Entry?
Applying to Express Entry is a two-step process. The first step is to submit your profile which requires the following documents:
- Language test results
- Educational credential assessment report
- A passport or travel document
After you submit your profile and you receive an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence, you will need to provide a more substantial application that includes reference letters, additional identity documents, police clearance certificates, and results of a medical examination.
Who is eligible for Express Entry?
Candidates with university or college degrees with skilled work experience and moderate proficiency in English and/or French are ideal candidates. Candidates who qualify for the following programs are also eligible to submit an application under the Express Entry program:
- Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trades (FST)
- Canadian Experience Class (CEC)
The easiest way to find out if your eligible is to use our free online assessment tool.
What are the requirements for Express Entry?
In general, to be eligible to apply to Express Entry as a skilled worker, you must:
- Have at least one year, in the last 10 years, of continuous full-time (or equivalent part-time) work experience in a skilled occupation
- Be able to demonstrate on an approved language test a minimum of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) seven in either English or French
- Completed post-secondary education that is assessed against Canadian standards with an Educational Credential Assessment
These are the minimum requirements to apply to Express Entry as a skilled worker. Meeting these requirements doesn’t mean you will receive an invitation to apply for Canadian permanent residence. Candidates with stronger profiles will always be selected over candidates that simply meet the minimum requirement.
What is the ideal Express Entry candidate?
There is no one-size-fits-all type of profile that is eligible for Express Entry. Candidates who enter the pool receive a comprehensive ranking system (CRS) score. Those who rank higher, are more likely to receive an invitation to apply. Selection factors that can influence your CRS score are language proficiency, your age, your level of work experience, education, and Canadian connections.
Ideal Express Entry candidates would meet the following requirements:
- Be under 30 years old
- Hold at least two Bachelor’s degrees or a Master’s degree
- Be able to demonstrate moderate to high English and/or French language proficiency (Canadian Language Benchmark [CLB] level eight or higher)
- Have at least three years of skilled work experience
Other factors that can really boost your CRS score can include:
- Higher language proficiency in English and/or French
- Bilingualism in French and English
- A Master’s degree or Ph.D. education
- Canadian work or educational experience
- A Canadian brother or sister currently residing in Canada
- An arranged employment offer from a Canadian company
- A nomination from a provincial nominee program
How much does Express Entry cost?
- Language tests: Average cost – $300
- Educational Credential Assessment (ECA): Average cost – $200
- Biometrics: $85/person
- Government fees: $1,325/adult & $225/child
- Medical examination fees: average cost – $450/adult & $250/child
- Police clearance certificates: average cost – $100/country
Ready to Migrate to
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.