Newfoundland And Labrador
Get in Touch
Free evaluation of your Assessment
Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program
The NLPNP – Newfoundland and Labrador Provincial Nominee Program offers a pathway for immigration to Canada to potential immigrants with the experience and in-demand skills. This Provincial Nominee Program of the eastern Canada province has multiple immigration categories for suiting a range of immigrant applicants. NLNP nominates them to live in the province as a permanent resident.
Prospective immigrants to Canada through the NLPNP have two options to obtain the nomination from the Newfoundland and Labrador province. The first option is to apply directly to the NLPNP outside the Express Entry Program. You can apply through the Immigration and Multiculturalism Office of Newfoundland. If successful, you can then create an online Express Entry profile and indicate that you have received a nomination from the province. This can be done by including the number of the nomination certificate and the nominating jurisdiction in your Express Entry profile.
The second method is to first create an online profile in the Express Entry system and indicate the interest to immigrate to Newfoundland and Labrador province. The applicant can then receive the NOI – Notification of Interest offered by the province asking them to apply for its PNP. The profiles in Express Entry that fulfill the skills and abilities needed by the NLPNP for benefiting the province can be directly contacted by PNP.
NLPNP officially submits the nomination certificate of the selected candidates directly to the Express Entry system. The candidates have to just accept the same online and their CRS score in the Express Entry pool will instantly increase by 600 points. They then become qualified to obtain the ITA – Invitation to Apply for Canada PR Visa in the succeeding Express Entry draw.
What are the Immigration Categories under NLPNP?
- NLPNP Express Entry Skilled Worker Pathway
- NLPNP Skilled Worker Pathway
- NLPNP International Graduate Pathway
- NLPNP Priority Skills NL Pathway
- NLPNP International Graduate Entrepreneur Pathway
- NLPNP International Entrepreneur Pathway
- NLPNP Atlantic Immigration Pilot Pathway
NLPNP Express Entry Skilled Worker Pathway
This NLPNP category is for applicants who:
- Possess a profile in the pool of Canada Express Entry
- Possess a high-skilled employment offer from an employer in Newfoundland & Labrador for a minimum of 2 years with an extension possibility
- Benefits and remuneration must be on par with standards in the province and existing rates for wages
- Secure at least 67 points from 100 on the point assessment grid of NLPNP
- Possess an IRCC Work Visa with a validity of a minimum of 4 months at the time of application or be eligible to apply for this Visa
- Possess a Post-secondary Diploma or Degree in Canada or an overseas qualification with authorized ECA – Educational Credential Assessment
- Prove the ability and intention for permanently settling in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Possess adequate financial resources and/or settlement funds
- Submit results of language test corresponding to the declared level in the profile in the Express Entry pool
Ready to Migrate to
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.