Get in Touch
Free evaluation of your Assessment
Nova Scotia Nominee Program
The NSNP – Nova Scotia Nominee Program is the Provincial Nominee Program of the Province of Nova Scotia through which it offers multiple immigration pathways to a wide range of immigrants to arrive in Canada. Innumerable migrants ranging from overseas students, skilled workers, and entrepreneurial talents to provisional overseas workers in Nova Scotia obtain Canada PR Visa through one of these migration streams. Some of these streams are also allied with the Federal Express Entry System.
Nova Scotia aims at prospective applicants through one of the Nova Scotia PNP streams by considering their human capital factors and experience that it needs to build the communities and economy of the province. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criterion of any one of the 8 immigration streams of the province can receive a nomination for Nova Scotia immigration. The current target processing times of NSNP applications for Canadian immigration are around 3 months.
What are the different immigration streams under NSNP?
The eight streams of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program are:
- Express Entry – Nova Scotia Experience
- Express Entry – Nova Scotia Labor Market Priorities
- Express Entry – Nova Scotia Physicians Labor Market Priorities
- Skilled Worker
- Occupations In Demand
- Overseas Graduate Entrepreneur
Express Entry – Nova Scotia Experience
This stream of the Nova Scotia PNP program is aligned with the Federal Express Entry Program. Highly skilled immigrants who have work experience in the Nova Scotia Province qualify for this stream.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in the province in a NOC – National Occupational Classification B, A, or A position.
- The age must be between 55 years and 21 years.
- Graduate degree on par with High School in Canada or equivalent .
- French or English language proficiency at CLB – Canadian Language Benchmark level 7 for those with skilled experience in NOC A and 0 jobs and CLB level 5 for jobs under NOC B.
- Register a profile in the Federal Express Entry pool of Canada.
Nova Scotia Express Entry LMP – Labor Market Priorities
The stream Labor Market Priorities LMP of Nova Scotia province allows it to prioritize precise occupations for migration. It offers Letters of Interest to target occupations and the first focus job is Early Childhood Educators.
Applicants are required to:
- Have a Letter of Interest LOI – offered by the NSNP in the Federal Express Entry system.
- Fulfill the threshold work knowledge criteria of the Express Entry stream in which you are competent.
- Prove access to ample funds for establishing yourself fruitfully in Nova Scotia along with your family and payment for travel expenses and immigration costs.
- Possess status of legal resident in your present nation of residence.
- Fulfill the eligibility criteria as applicable at the time of your receipt of the Letter of Interest.
Ready to Migrate to
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.