Get in Touch
Free evaluation of your Assessment
Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program
The Provincial Nominee Program of Saskatchewan Province is known as the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program. The SINP enables the province to:
- Invite Canada PR applications from non-Canadians who wish to settle in Saskatchewan
- Nominate the applications of successful applicants for Canada PR to the Federal Government
Obtaining nomination through SINP is the first step towards becoming a permanent resident in the province of Saskatchewan. The applications approved by SINP are then processed for Canada PR by the IRCC – Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.
What are different Saskatchewan PNP immigration categories?
Saskatchewan PNP permits the province to nominate applicants for PR Visa to the Government of Canada through 3 major immigration categories:
- Saskatchewan International Skilled Worker Program
- Saskatchewan Experience Program
- Saskatchewan Business Immigration Program
These immigration pathways are further divided into many sub-streams to suit a diverse range of immigrant applicants
International Skilled Worker Category – Saskatchewan
International Skilled Worker Category is divided into 3 sub-streams:
- Sub-Category Saskatchewan Employment Offer
- Sub-Category Saskatchewan Occupation-In-Demand
- Sub-Category Saskatchewan Express Entry
The Saskatchewan Express Entry and Occupation-In-Demand sub-streams operate through a system of EOI – Expression of Interest.
Saskatchewan Employment Offer
Skilled workers who possess an employment offer for a skilled occupation in the province can opt for Saskatchewan immigration through this sub-stream. Candidates having evidence of legal status in Canada and those who are outside Canada both can apply to this sub-category.
Ready to Migrate to
SEND US A MESSAGE
Do you have questions about how we can help your company? Send us an email and we’ll get in touch shortly.